Originally published 01/02/2018
In 1947, John Steinbeck and Robert Capa set out to introduce America to Soviet life. Seventy years later, two journalists retraced their steps.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield