Originally published 11/22/2013
David Austin Walsh
Journalist Peter Savodnik discusses his new book, "The Interloper."
Originally published 12/12/2017
American cities used zoning laws to direct new construction and to control where people lived. Black people were harmed in the process.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield