National Security Strategy
Originally published 12/29/2017
The historical analogy is wrong — whichever way you look at it.
Originally published 12/20/2017
Trump’s National Security Strategy document is about as confused and wrongheaded piece of writing you’d ever want to see.
Originally published 12/19/2017
The president’s first national security strategy eloquently sums up the U.S. role in the world and what should be done to defend it, but much of the document is at odds with what the president himself believes.
Originally published 12/04/2017
During a speech to the Reagan National Defense Forum yesterday, President Donald J. Trump’s national security advisor gave hints on what the president’s national security strategy will contain.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield