SOURCE: The Washington Post
by Reva Siegel and Stacie Taranto
The most famous suffragists largely weren’t antiabortion and wanted women to have more control over their bodies.
SOURCE: New York Times
What is forward-moving about reiterating an error in an effort to correct for it?
SOURCE: History channel
The honorees are Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton, whose statues will mark the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment, with which many women won the right to vote.
- The War (Not The Flu) That Saved The World Series
- ‘Unworthy Republic’ Takes an Unflinching Look at Indian Removal in the 1830s
- The Unlikely Story Behind Japanese Americans' Campaign For Reparations
- The U.S. Government Has Mobilized Private Companies to Face Crises Before. Here’s What to Know
- A Side Effect of Remote Teaching During Covid-19? Videos That Can Be Weaponized