Museum of the Bible
Originally published 11/16/2017
Why a cloud hangs over the new Museum of the Bible.
Originally published 11/13/2017
'A Bible nation from the beginning': A preview of Washington's controversial $500M Museum of the Bible
The museum backed by fundamentalist Hobby Lobby CEO promises its goal is education, not indoctrination.
Originally published 10/25/2017
“The museum has fence posts — limits. It doesn’t overtly say the Bible is good — that the Bible is true,” said Steve Green, the Hobby Lobby chief executive and chair of the museum.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations