Originally published 10/27/2017
Randal Maurice Jelks
Langston is and Langston ain’t: Thinking about sexuality, black history and the movies.
Originally published 10/23/2017
A review of the new movie about Thurgood Marshall's defense of a black man accused of rape in Connecticut in 1941.
- Southern states band together to create first unified Civil Rights Trail
- Secret memo shows bipartisanship during Watergate succession crisis
- 20 years since America’s shock over Clinton-Lewinsky affair, public discussions on sexual harassment are changing
- The Trump Presidency: Year One
- From presidential nominee to freshman senator? Romney would make history if he runs.
- Steve Bannon says historian Walter Russell Mead was the inspiration for hanging Jackson’s portrait in the Oval Office
- A historian is helping students register to vote
- Pension report shows that a historian continues to be the highest paid pensioner in New York State education system
- Ibram X. Kendi’s NYT op ed drew a strong response
- Andrew Roberts says Trump might even win a second term