Originally published 10/09/2017
The plaque at Canada’s first national Holocaust monument, unveiled by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, is being replaced after an international outcry.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield