Originally published 10/09/2017
The plaque at Canada’s first national Holocaust monument, unveiled by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, is being replaced after an international outcry.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations