Originally published 01/19/2018
In a talk at Dartmouth he provided the history of the movement and its symbols.
Originally published 11/06/2017
The historian is the author of "Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook," a book he’d never planned to write.
Originally published 09/11/2017
The college rebuked him without giving him a chance to clarify that he doesn’t embrace violence except as self-defense.
- 20 years since America’s shock over Clinton-Lewinsky affair, public discussions on sexual harassment are changing
- The Trump Presidency: Year One
- From presidential nominee to freshman senator? Romney would make history if he runs.
- From King George IV to President Trump, The Fat Men Who’ve Ruled The World
- Here’s How One Family Prepared for Nuclear War in 1954
- Steve Bannon says historian Walter Russell Mead was the inspiration for hanging Jackson’s picture in the Oval Office
- A historian is helping students register to vote
- Pension report shows that a historian continues to be the highest paid pensioner in New York State education system
- Ibram X. Kendi’s NYT op ed drew a strong response
- Andrew Roberts says Trump might even win a second term