Originally published 09/06/2017
Two Yale law professors claim in a new book that the 1928 Kellogg-Briand Pact helped end the practice of countries using war in a land grab. They mistake correlation with causation.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations