SOURCE: The Daily Beast
by Ronald Radosh
For Tail-Gunner Joe, it was liberals and communists; for the fired NSC staffer—and for Steve Bannon and others—it’s the left and Islamists. But the attack is exactly the same.
- Tom Engelhardt Writes Personal and Historical Essay: Turning 75 in the Age of Trump
- Historian Drew Gilpin Faust Pens Personal and Historical Essay: "Race, History, and Memories of a Virginia Girlhood"
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade