Harry S Truman
Originally published 08/11/2017
Despite the rhetorical similarities between the "rain of ruin" and the "fire and fury," presidential historians like Michael Beschloss say Trump's language has been unusually harsh considering the context.
- Was Pirate Black Sam Bellamy Found? DNA Test Could Tell
- Polish prime minister seeks dialogue with Israel on 'difficult history'
- Writer Makes the Case for Impeaching Clarence Thomas
- Finding a Lock of George Washington’s Hair, and a Link to American History
- How Does Trump Stack Up Against the Best — and Worst — Presidents?
- History Coalition asks historians to "Urge Your Representative to Join the Congressional History Caucus"
- Dartmouth’s Randall Balmer: Under Trump, America's religious right is rewriting its code of ethics
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.
- Meet the new authorized historian of Britain's communications intelligence agency
- Lerone Bennett Jr., journalist and historian of African American life, dies at 89