SOURCE: New York Times
Previously resistant descendants of Warren G. Harding had denied proof based on commercial DNA testing that plaintiff James Blaesing was Harding's grandson. With exhumation looming, they conceded that Blaesing was a descendant of Harding and mistress Nan Britton.
by Donne Levy
This is the first presidential scandal involving a foreign government interfering with our election process and possible collusion by the man who won the election.
- Alabama's Capitol is a Crime Scene, with a 120 Year Coverup
- Thank a Hungry Badger for Discovering a Vast Cache of Roman Coins
- The Soldiers Came Home Sick. The Government Denied It Was Responsible
- Is the Challenge to Madison Cawthorn's Re-Election Eligibility For Real?
- Healthy Democracies Don't Scapegoat Their Teachers
- Michigan Professor's Intro Video Stunt Leads to Suspension (content: language)
- New Book Asks if Exercise is a Path to Power for Women
- The Indomitable Rev. Addie L. Wyatt
- National Library of Medicine Announces 2022 History Talks
- State Standards are Failing to Teach Reconstruction and Erasing the Black Freedom Struggle