“To paraphrase Harriett Tubman,” she says, “you want change in your life, don't be afraid to trouble the waters.”
by Lawrence S. Wittner
Americans favor limiting CEO pay to no more than six times the pay of the average worker. How much more than that CEO’s actually make!
- An Act of Remembering Native American Children Who Died so Long Ago
- June Willenz, Champion of Women in the Military, Dies at 95
- Remembering Ray Eurquhart, a Lifelong Activist Radicalized in the Military
- 9/11 Families Outraged by 'Massive Coverup’ Linking Saudi Arabian Official to Hijackers
- Charlottesville Official Wants To Revisit Statues’ Removal