Putin;David Brooks;Christopher Caldwell;Seymour Hersh
Originally published 11/14/2013
It is long overdue that whites, collectively, acknowledge, apologize, and condemn slavery.
Originally published 07/03/2017
There's No There There
Respect or trust Putin or not, we may need Russia one day to help resolve dangerous crises.
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past