Originally published 11/19/2013
Abraham Zapruder and the evolution of film.
Originally published 11/14/2013
Their chosen names were influenced by an ever changing mix of language, culture and our understanding of chemistry.
Originally published 10/25/2017
Edward Barrow changed the face of modern sports, ushering in megastars like Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig, while also introducing the playing of the national anthem before games.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations