Eric Foner doesn’t think much of a book that claims Lincoln moved slowly to emancipate blacks because he was a racist
by Eric Foner
The book is by English professor Fred Kaplan and was reviewed by Foner in the NYT.
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations