Loving v Virginia
Originally published 06/19/2017
Not Until the Loving Decision Legalizing Interracial Marriage Did the Supreme Court Denounce White Supremacy
What does that tell you?
Originally published 06/14/2017
It was in 1874. The couple? Andrew Kinney, a black man, and Mahala Miller, a white woman.
Originally published 06/13/2017
It’s 50 years since the Supreme Court ruled that blacks and whites have the right to marry each other
Exploring biracial identity and reality in America 50 years after a landmark civil rights milestone.
- The New York Times journalist who secretly led the charge against liberal media bias
- A history lesson: Do tax cuts pay for themselves?
- As colleges investigate slavery ties, George Washington University joins in
- Before the Bus, Rosa Parks Was a Sexual Assault Investigator
- The Penn TA who said she calls on black women first won’t be teaching next semester
- Black South African scholars urged to correct white historians’ distortion
- At Columbia, Three Women, 30 Years and a Pattern of Harassment
- Pakistani Historian Mobarak Haidar says Muslims “have no religious basis to rule Jerusalem”
- AHA Announces Last-Minute Sessions Timed to News Events