Originally published 07/10/2017
The New York Democrat, whose district includes Trump Tower, is on a mission to sell her idea to the women in the White House.
Originally published 06/16/2017
For decades, the push to acknowledge women’s contributions gained traction, but progress may have flatlined.
Originally published 06/07/2017
Wonder Woman, created in the 1940s, proves that feminism didn’t come in waves.
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea