Originally published 07/10/2017
The New York Democrat, whose district includes Trump Tower, is on a mission to sell her idea to the women in the White House.
Originally published 06/16/2017
For decades, the push to acknowledge women’s contributions gained traction, but progress may have flatlined.
Originally published 06/07/2017
Wonder Woman, created in the 1940s, proves that feminism didn’t come in waves.
- The original Watergate lock that burglars picked open is going to auction
- Trump, Mueller And The Ancient History Of Grants Of Immunity
- Documents show Gorbachev was assured US wouldn't expand NATO into Central and Eastern Europe
- Memorial to honor 4,000 victims of lynching to be built in Montgomery, Alabama
- Study: Inequality is a phenomenon of the past 10,000 years
- Linda Gordon’s new book captures how white supremacy has long been part of our political mainstream
- Yale Civil Rights history course is a "call to action" and a chance "to be woke”
- Gil Troy back’s Trump decision on Jerusalem
- College Board revises AP European history test in response to criticism by conservatives
- AHA says it’s feasible to stop the proposed tax on grad student tuition waivers