Originally published 05/24/2017
Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
GOP Lt. Gov. Kim Reynolds will assume office following Branstad’s resignation, and the state’s first woman governor subsequently will face election to a full term in 2018.
- The New York Times journalist who secretly led the charge against liberal media bias
- A history lesson: Do tax cuts pay for themselves?
- As colleges investigate slavery ties, George Washington University joins in
- Before the Bus, Rosa Parks Was a Sexual Assault Investigator
- The Penn TA who said she calls on black women first won’t be teaching next semester
- Black South African scholars urged to correct white historians’ distortion
- At Columbia, Three Women, 30 Years and a Pattern of Harassment
- Pakistani Historian Mobarak Haidar says Muslims “have no religious basis to rule Jerusalem”
- AHA Announces Last-Minute Sessions Timed to News Events