Originally published 11/13/2013
In a world without privacy, there are no exemptions for our spies.
Originally published 05/12/2017
Imagine if you could fill up your GM car only at GM gas stations. It's the fax system problem all over again.
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past
- Linda Gordon’s new book captures how white supremacy has long been part of our political mainstream
- Yale Civil Rights history course is a "call to action" and a chance "to be woke”
- Gil Troy back’s Trump decision on Jerusalem