Plagiarism Alleged in Kruse's 2000 Dissertation
A researcher argues that passages from other published works are closely reproduced in the thesis.
An America Forged in the Crucible of Trump: A Q&A with Historian Kevin Kruse
Historian Kevin Kruse discusses the lessons Americans should learn (and those they will learn) from 2020.
SOURCE: The Daily Beast
Kruse and Zelizer: Trump Is a Symptom of an Age That’s Been a Long Time Coming
What does history’s magic 8-ball say about how we wound up with Donald Trump? Two historians try to supply the context.
SOURCE: The Bulwark Podcast
Kevin Kruse Discuses Revisionist History on the Bulwark Podcast
Princeton professor and famed #Twitterstorian Kevin M. Kruse discuss revisionist history on the right and many more issues in politics.
SOURCE: NY Times
For Stacey Abrams, a Date With History — or at Least the People Who Write It
Stacey Abrams, who narrowly lost the 2018 race for Georgia governor, visited the Library Company of Philadelphia for a conversation on voter suppression with historians Carol Anderson, Heather Ann Thompson, Heather Cox Richardson, and Kevin Kruse.
SOURCE: Washington Post
When bad actors twist history, historians take to Twitter. That’s a good thing.
by Waitman Wade Beorn
Engaging with the public isn’t pedantry; it’s direct engagement.
SOURCE: USA Today
Kruse and Zelizer: Watergate's lesson? If Democrats want to heal America, Trump must be held accountable
by Kevin Kruse and Julian Zelizer
Accountability is essential to the long-term health of our democracy, more important than even healing the nation’s partisan divisions.
Kevin Kruse and Julian Zelizer: Howard Schultz could re-elect Donald Trump
by Kevin Kruse and Julian Zelizer
Schultz could easily play the same spoiler role in 2020.
SOURCE: The Chronicle of Higher Education
How Kevin Kruse Became History’s Attack Dog
A few years ago, the Princeton historian brought his scholarship to hostile territory: Twitter. It made him famous and sent a message to the field that a serious scholar can also throw punches.
SOURCE: Pacific Standard Magazine
Princeton University historian Kevin Kruse offers lessons in how to push back against the claims of the far right
His battle with Dinesh D’Souza.
Historian Kevin Kruse Traces Laura Ingraham's Racist Attack on Immigrants
The Princeton professor says it echoed “racial citizenship laws That took root in Nazi Germany.”
SOURCE: Princeton Alumni Weekly
Sean Wilentz and Kevin Kruse: What was the election of 2016 all about?
- The Debt Ceiling Law is now a Tool of Partisan Political Power; Abolish It
- Amitai Etzioni, Theorist of Communitarianism, Dies at 94
- Kagan, Sotomayor Join SCOTUS Cons in Sticking it to Unions
- New Evidence: Rehnquist Pretty Much OK with Plessy v. Ferguson
- Ohio Unions Link Academic Freedom and the Freedom to Strike
- First Round of Obama Administration Oral Histories Focus on Political Fault Lines and Policy Tradeoffs
- The Tulsa Race Massacre was an Attack on Black People; Rebuilding Policies were an Attack on Black Wealth
- British Universities are Researching Ties to Slavery. Conservative Alumni Say "Enough"
- Martha Hodes Reconstructs Her Memory of a 1970 Hijacking
- Jeremi Suri: Texas Higher Ed Conflict "Doesn't Have to Be This Way"
- New transcript of Ayn Rand at West Point in 1974 shows she claimed “savage" Indians had no right to live here just because they were born here
- The Mexican War Suggests Ukraine May End Up Conceding Crimea. World War I Suggests the Price May Be Tragic if it Doesn't
- The Vietnam War Crimes You Never Heard Of