ASOR Cultural Heritage
Originally published 04/10/2017
It’s an initiative of ASOR Cultural Heritage – a collaborative effort to respond to the destruction of cultural heritage in Syria and northern Iraq.
- Pakistani Historian Mobarak Haidar says Muslims “have no religious basis to rule Jerusalem”
- AHA Announces Last-Minute Sessions Timed to News Events
- In Australia, historians and artists have turned to cartography to record the widespread killing of Indigenous people
- Columbia’s William Connell tells NPR why Italian-Americans embraced Columbus
- Scholar risked everything to tell Islamic State’s secrets