Originally published 03/17/2017
Review of Glenn Frankel’s "High Noon: The Hollywood Blacklist and the Making of an American Classic"
Frankel’s tale of Hollywood politics in the 1950s reminds us that the vehement passions of the contemporary political scene are not necessarily new, and somehow we survived the anticommunist crusade.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield