Originally published 03/16/2017
Rogin’s work stands as a cautionary note to liberals and the left: When a McCarthy (or Trump) comes along, it's misguided to think normal political rules don't apply. They do despite the lure of far-flung analyses rooted in psychology (e.g.: authoritarianism).
- The Trump Presidency: Year One
- From presidential nominee to freshman senator? Romney would make history if he runs.
- From King George IV to President Trump, The Fat Men Who’ve Ruled The World
- Here’s How One Family Prepared for Nuclear War in 1954
- A historian is helping students register to vote
- Ibram X. Kendi’s NYT op ed drew a strong response
- Andrew Roberts says Trump might even win a second term