Such a Beautiful Sunny Day
Originally published 03/16/2017
Barbara Engelking says that while the"responsibility for the extermination of Jews in Europe is borne by Nazi Germany" the "Polish peasants were volunteers in the sphere of murdering Jews."
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools