Originally published 02/15/2017
Thomas A. Foster
Trump may be different from all previous presidents, but artists are giving him the same treatment they’ve given other leaders disdained by large numbers of people.
Originally published 02/08/2017
David Davenport and Gordon Lloyd
The problem is right now we cannot tell.
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Civil War’s legacy hangs over a plaque honoring Confederate soldiers
- Confederate statues still stand in rural Virginia
- Advocates are starting to push for LGBTQ history to be taught in public schools
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz