Originally published 02/02/2017
Davos Cosmopolitanism Is Under Attack. But Were the 19th Century Cosmopolitans Like Richard Burton Role Models?
Paulo Lemos Horta
Some conservatives mistakenly think they are. They’re wrong.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations