Originally published 11/28/2017
It's split the Mennonites and ended in a lawsuit protesting a Kansas law that bans discrimination against Israel.
Originally published 03/20/2017
Decades after officials worried they might be sheltering the infamous Nazi doctor Joseph Mengele, members of the Mennonite sect in Paraguay are coming to terms with their historical ties with the Third Reich.
Originally published 02/10/2017
Benjamin W. Goossen
There is no better way to turn a religious minority against a nation than by maligning, detaining, and excluding them.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield