Originally published 09/12/2016
M. Andrew Holowchak
What unfortunately is often missed is the extent to which the love letter provides an enduring expression of Jefferson’s views on issues such as man in society, moral sense, and most importantly, the relationship between the moral sense and reason.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations