Originally published 10/19/2017
Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
“When I hear Spencer saying, ‘For us, it is to conquer or it is to die,’ I hear echoes of [Hitler].”
Originally published 10/12/2017
The University of Florida historian is upset that the administration is allowing Richard Spencer to speak on October 19.
Originally published 01/27/2017
Video of an assault on a white nationalist marks the return of an age-old conflict.
- The New York Times journalist who secretly led the charge against liberal media bias
- A history lesson: Do tax cuts pay for themselves?
- As colleges investigate slavery ties, George Washington University joins in
- Before the Bus, Rosa Parks Was a Sexual Assault Investigator
- The Penn TA who said she calls on black women first won’t be teaching next semester
- Black South African scholars urged to correct white historians’ distortion
- At Columbia, Three Women, 30 Years and a Pattern of Harassment
- Pakistani Historian Mobarak Haidar says Muslims “have no religious basis to rule Jerusalem”
- AHA Announces Last-Minute Sessions Timed to News Events