Originally published 09/19/2017
Appealing to voters' tribal instincts is a time-honored American tradition. Because it works.
Originally published 09/08/2017
One line of attack: He’s playing into the hands of a well-funded conservative campaign to highlight examples of political correctness that distract us from real injustices.
Originally published 12/12/2016
Is Mark Lilla right that liberals need to get beyond identity politics? And just what do we mean by identity politics anyway?
Originally published 12/01/2016
Lilla, a historian at Columbia, argued that the Democratic Party has lost its way by focusing on identity politics.
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment