Originally published 11/08/2016
A formulaic gesture with no basis in law has become a crucial part of the American electoral tradition.
Originally published 10/29/2016
Edward B. Foley
Telling Trump to follow Nixon’s example makes no sense.
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past