Review of “ ‘All the Real Indians Died Off’: And 20 Other Myths About Native Americans,” by Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz and Dina Gilio-Whitaker
by William Loren Katz
It's a book for our time.
- Why are Historians at War with the New York Times?
- Labor Historian: Amazon's Warehouse Victory is a Big Step, But Just a Step
- John Mack Faragher on California History as American History
- Nicole Hemmer Reviews Martin and Burns's "This Will Not Pass"
- "We're Still Here": Past and Present Collide at a Native American Residential School