Originally published 10/28/2016
Historian Allan Lichtman who’s predicted 30 years of presidential elections correctly is doubling down on a Trump win
He would change his mind, he says, if polls show Gary Johnson can’t win 5 % or more of the vote.
Originally published 09/25/2016
Allan J. Lichtman
But it's possible Trump may become the first candidate to break an historical pattern that has held since 1860 and snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz