Originally published 11/16/2016
Louis Hyman and Natasha Iskander
Operation Wetback didn’t merely enforce immigration law—it enforced the idea that American citizens are white.
Originally published 09/19/2016
Donald Trump is far from the first to use forced migration as a political cudgel, but he may want to learn about how it has often backfired.
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment