Hillary Clinton; President Obama; U.S.--Cuban Relations
Originally published 11/01/2013
Sometimes pop culture can be the best history teacher.
Originally published 09/05/2016
When it comes to Cuba, will President Hillary Clinton continue the controversial work of her predecessor? The answer is yes. And that is both good and bad news.
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz