Roger Brooke Taney
Originally published 09/05/2016
Frederick, Md., is debating how to remove a bronze bust of Roger Brooke Taney, the Supreme Court chief justice who wrote the 1857 Dred Scott decision.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield