Heather Ann Thompson
Originally published 04/11/2017
The answer is Heather Ann Thompson for her book on the Attica Prison uprising.
Originally published 01/26/2017
Trevor Noah says the prison officials hid the truth for decades.
Originally published 10/28/2016
She argues in her book on Attica that the slow downfall and ultimate economic collapse of Detroit began with the crime law he signed.
Originally published 08/27/2016
Her prize discovery was memos that showed how Nelson Rockefeller hammered out the state’s official version of the tragedy.
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools