Heather Ann Thompson
Originally published 04/11/2017
The answer is Heather Ann Thompson for her book on the Attica Prison uprising.
Originally published 01/26/2017
Trevor Noah says the prison officials hid the truth for decades.
Originally published 10/28/2016
She argues in her book on Attica that the slow downfall and ultimate economic collapse of Detroit began with the crime law he signed.
Originally published 08/27/2016
Her prize discovery was memos that showed how Nelson Rockefeller hammered out the state’s official version of the tragedy.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations