Heather Ann Thompson
Originally published 04/11/2017
The answer is Heather Ann Thompson for her book on the Attica Prison uprising.
Originally published 01/26/2017
Trevor Noah says the prison officials hid the truth for decades.
Originally published 10/28/2016
She argues in her book on Attica that the slow downfall and ultimate economic collapse of Detroit began with the crime law he signed.
Originally published 08/27/2016
Her prize discovery was memos that showed how Nelson Rockefeller hammered out the state’s official version of the tragedy.
- Trump got history wrong in interview with NYT
- A Century-Old Abraham Lincoln Mystery May Finally Have an Answer
- Did an Israeli student steal Auschwitz artifacts for her art exhibit?
- Memorial erected at site of witch trial hangings
- Michael Beschloss says if Trump pardons himself this is worse than Watergate
- One reason H.R. McMaster and Trump don't have a close relationship
- Rick Perlstein joins criticism of Nancy MacLean's "Democracy in Chains"
- Daniel Pipes says it’s time for the Palestinians to recognize they lost
- Wm. Theodore de Bary, Renowned Columbia Sinologist, Dies at 97
- Iran sentences Princeton history grad student to 10 years for spying