Institution: University of Rochester
The University of Rochester History Department seeks a scholar of women/gender in US history, post-Civil War to the present. The appointment will be at the level of tenure-track assistant professor, and will begin on July 1, 2017. Applicants must be ready to defend their dissertations by May 2017 or have Ph.D. in hand. The Rochester History Department offers bachelors, masters and doctoral degrees. Our strengths include history of the early modern world, transnational history and American history. We are bringing together a dynamic group of younger scholars – most re ...
Posted Sep 9th 2016
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian