Institution: Winona State University
WSU invites you to join our Community of Learners as an Assistant Professor of Latin American History. This position is a probationary/tenure-track appointment starting August 17, 2015. As a faculty member, you will be responsible for: (1) teaching 12 credits (4 classes) per semester; (2) teaching multiple sections of Latin American history surveys and upper division classes in Latin American history and other areas of department needs; (3) possibly teaching in a variety of different locations or formats including traditional face-to-face classes at Winona and Rochester ...
Posted Dec 16th 2014
Institution: Santa Monica College
DUTIES The primary teaching assignment is the Western Civilization survey (History 1, Western Civilization to 1500 and History 2, Western Civilization since 1500). Additional assignments will include one or more of the following courses: History 5 (Latin America I), 6 (Latin America II), 19 (Mexico), 22 (Middle East), 24 (East Asia I), 25 (East Asia II), 26 (South Asia), 29 (Jewish), 32 (Global Environment), 53 (Religion), or 55 (Science). Duties also include maintaining office hours; participating in curriculum development and assessment, professional development, a ...
Posted Oct 29th 2014
- New PBS DVD From Henry Louis Gates Jr. Explores African Influence on the Caribbean
- The Council on Foreign Relations Honors Kissinger Critic
- Architectural historian discovers Chartres Cathedral has started faking it
- Rick Perlstein hits back at a critic of his book on Reagan
- So Historians Are Surprised by What DNA Can Tell Us?