Institution: Winona State University
WSU invites you to join our Community of Learners as an Assistant Professor of Latin American History. This position is a probationary/tenure-track appointment starting August 17, 2015. As a faculty member, you will be responsible for: (1) teaching 12 credits (4 classes) per semester; (2) teaching multiple sections of Latin American history surveys and upper division classes in Latin American history and other areas of department needs; (3) possibly teaching in a variety of different locations or formats including traditional face-to-face classes at Winona and Rochester ...
Posted Dec 16th 2014
Institution: Santa Monica College
DUTIES The primary teaching assignment is the Western Civilization survey (History 1, Western Civilization to 1500 and History 2, Western Civilization since 1500). Additional assignments will include one or more of the following courses: History 5 (Latin America I), 6 (Latin America II), 19 (Mexico), 22 (Middle East), 24 (East Asia I), 25 (East Asia II), 26 (South Asia), 29 (Jewish), 32 (Global Environment), 53 (Religion), or 55 (Science). Duties also include maintaining office hours; participating in curriculum development and assessment, professional development, a ...
Posted Oct 29th 2014
- ‘The Interview’: Seven Other Controversial Film Releases in History
- New Stonehenge Discovery Hailed As 'Most Important In 60 Years'
- Judge Rules 14-Year-Old's Execution a 'Travesty of Justice' in Case in the Jim Crow South
- Lawsuit May Reshape Tourist Industry in History-Rich Savannah
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Turns 75