Far Horizons Archaeological and Cultural Trips was created more than thirty years ago by an archaeologist. We take small groups on educational tours all over the world. Please see our website – www.farhorizons.com – to gain an overview of our trips.
We are searching for PhD scholars (archaeologist, historian, art historian, medievalist, anthropologist) to lead two week tours once a year. We need specialists for Turkey, India, Indonesia, and several potential new destinations. Our study leaders receive a stipend plus all expenses.
Candidates should be outgoing, energetic, personable, patient, responsible, enjoy people and teaching, and with a good sense of humor. We will consider someone who is ABD.
If you are interested and would like more information, please contact Mary Dell Lucas at email@example.com. Please include your c.v.
Approximate Start Date:
Jan 1st 2015
Jul 21st 2014
Far Horizons Archaeological & Cultural Trips
dependent upon skills
as stated above.
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- In Hiroshima 71 years after first atomic strike, Obama calls for end of nuclear weapons
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy