Far Horizons Archaeological and Cultural Trips was created more than thirty years ago by an archaeologist. We take small groups on educational tours all over the world. Please see our website – www.farhorizons.com – to gain an overview of our trips.
We are searching for PhD scholars (archaeologist, historian, art historian, medievalist, anthropologist) to lead two week tours once a year. We need specialists for Turkey, India, Indonesia, and several potential new destinations. Our study leaders receive a stipend plus all expenses.
Candidates should be outgoing, energetic, personable, patient, responsible, enjoy people and teaching, and with a good sense of humor. We will consider someone who is ABD.
If you are interested and would like more information, please contact Mary Dell Lucas at email@example.com. Please include your c.v.
Approximate Start Date:
Jan 1st 2015
Jul 21st 2014
Far Horizons Archaeological & Cultural Trips
dependent upon skills
as stated above.
- The ‘nation’s report card’ says it assesses critical thinking in history
- A ‘Quest for Justice’ for Murdered Civil Rights Pioneer, 52 Years Later
- Under Trump, Most Americans Lack Basic Knowledge to Understand Current Events, Study Finds
- Trump wants a military parade down Pennsylvania Avenue on July 4th
- What Happens When an Entire Campus Is Rooted in the Confederacy?
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar
- Peter Dreier calls on Americans to build monuments to liberal heroes