Far Horizons Archaeological and Cultural Trips was created more than thirty years ago by an archaeologist. We take small groups on educational tours all over the world. Please see our website – www.farhorizons.com – to gain an overview of our trips.
We are searching for PhD scholars (archaeologist, historian, art historian, medievalist, anthropologist) to lead two week tours once a year. We need specialists for Turkey, India, Indonesia, and several potential new destinations. Our study leaders receive a stipend plus all expenses.
Candidates should be outgoing, energetic, personable, patient, responsible, enjoy people and teaching, and with a good sense of humor. We will consider someone who is ABD.
If you are interested and would like more information, please contact Mary Dell Lucas at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your c.v.
Approximate Start Date:
Jan 1st 2015
Jul 21st 2014
Far Horizons Archaeological & Cultural Trips
dependent upon skills
as stated above.
- Berlin's street names provoke debate over forgotten colonial history
- 'World's first newspaper published in Korea in 1557'
- Trump’s claim that ‘no administration has accomplished more in the first 90 days’
- Trump parroted Chinese version of history
- Museum of the American Revolution opens: 'It's high time we had a museum such as this'
- David McCullough: President Trump's Disregard for History Is 'Utter Nonsense'
- Professor uses role-playing, video game to teach history
- American Historical Review apology prompts soul-searching over racial gatekeeping in the academe
- Professor who tweeted Trump 'must hang' goes on leave for semester
- Jonathan Zimmerman is joining the growing ranks of liberal historians alarmed by college speech codes