HNN depends on the generosity of its community of readers. If you like HNN please consider making a donation today!
HNN provides multiple ways to make a donation:
One way is to make a donation online through PayPal using the link above. When you are taken to the PayPal page just place your cursor on the last zero on the right margin and type in the amount you'd like to pay.
Another way to donate is through Fundly using the form conveniently supplied below.
Or: You can send us a check using old-fashioned snail mail:
History News Network
100 South King Street
Seattle, WA 98104
HNN is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit. ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE! All you have to do to satisfy Uncle Sam is keep a record of your transaction: a bank or credit card statement is sufficient.
"I find the History News Network indispensable for keeping up with new publications and new interpretations, and keeping track of debates over history, in both its academic and public forms, throughout the world." — Eric Foner
"As its wide coverage and its impressive numbers of hits-per-week indicate, HNN has become the most important -- and reliable -- source for fresh historical interpretation and, of special note, for the understanding of current events placed, often provocatively, in their historical contexts." — Walter LaFeber
- Previously untouched 600BC palace discovered under shrine demolished by Isil in Mosul
- Slate reveals that despite our apology, nothing’s been done to help Guatemalans infected in an experiment worse than Tuskegee
- Russian government website notes that game maker has sent “Secret Hitler” to every US senator
- Scholars debate the future of NATO
- Trump, Putin, and the New Cold War
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport