HNN depends on the generosity of its community of readers. If you like HNN please consider making a donation today!
HNN provides multiple ways to make a donation. You can do so ...
By giving securely online. Click HERE and the link will take you to the GWU donation page. On the donation page, click the yellow "View all gift options" button. In the drop-down menu select "DIrect my gift to:" and select "History News Network." Then click the green button that says "Next: Gift Details" and fill out the requested fields.
By mailing your check. Make the check out to The George Washington University. Pleae put "History Department-- HNN" in the memo line. Send to:
The George Washington University
801 22nd St NW Suite 335
Washington, DC 20052
By phone by calling the GW Annual Fund at 1-800-789-2611.
"I find the History News Network indispensable for keeping up with new publications and new interpretations, and keeping track of debates over history, in both its academic and public forms, throughout the world." — Eric Foner
"As its wide coverage and its impressive numbers of hits-per-week indicate, HNN has become the most important -- and reliable -- source for fresh historical interpretation and, of special note, for the understanding of current events placed, often provocatively, in their historical contexts." — Walter LaFeber
- Chris Hayes on How Police Treat Black Americans like Colonial Subjects
- 5 Ways to Rebuild Labor and Transform America
- Trump's Praise for China over Tiananmen Square Years ago was a Preview of his Support for Military Crackdowns on the George Floyd Protests
- For the First Time in 30 Years, Hong Kong Will Not Hold a Mass Vigil Commemorating the Tiananmen Square Massacre
- America's New Nihilism
- Why Teachers, Not Reformers, Should “Reimagine Education”
- COVID, Race, and a Pivotal Moment for America
- The Memo: Trump Lags in Polls as Crises Press
- Explaining the Insurrection Act of 1807 and Looking Back on Nixon’s Law & Order Campaign (Podcast)
- Trump Declared Himself the 'President of Law and Order.' Here's What People Get Wrong About the Origins of That Idea