HNN depends on the generosity of its community of readers. If you like HNN please consider making a donation today!
HNN provides multiple ways to make a donation:
One way is to make a donation online through PayPal using the link above. When you are taken to the PayPal page just place your cursor on the last zero on the right margin and type in the amount you'd like to pay.
Another way to donate is through Fundly using the form conveniently supplied below.
Or: You can send us a check using old-fashioned snail mail:
History News Network
100 South King Street
Seattle, WA 98104
HNN is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit. ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE! All you have to do to satisfy Uncle Sam is keep a record of your transaction: a bank or credit card statement is sufficient.
"I find the History News Network indispensable for keeping up with new publications and new interpretations, and keeping track of debates over history, in both its academic and public forms, throughout the world." — Eric Foner
"As its wide coverage and its impressive numbers of hits-per-week indicate, HNN has become the most important -- and reliable -- source for fresh historical interpretation and, of special note, for the understanding of current events placed, often provocatively, in their historical contexts." — Walter LaFeber
- Conservatives are pressing Trump to demand North Korea return the USS Pueblo
- Scholars say it’s time to rethink the way the Holocaust is taught
- Prison records from 1800s Georgia show mass incarceration’s racially charged beginnings
- It’s the 50th anniversary of the day Trump left college and (briefly) faced the draft
- Hitler Did Not Escape to the Moon or Argentina, He’s Still Dead, Study Concludes
- Chapel Hill’s Jay M. Smith says school administrators are scared of academic freedom
- Yuval Noah Harari: Brexit will not halt drive to 'human unification'
- When did the Census begin to ask about citizenship?
- As historians and New York City educators, here’s what we hope teachers hear in New York City's new anti-bias training
- Historian's new book backs Taika Waititi's claims New Zealand is 'racist as f**k’