HNN depends on the generosity of its community of readers. If you like HNN please consider making a donation today!
HNN provides multiple ways to make a donation:
One way is to make a donation online through PayPal using the link above. When you are taken to the PayPal page just place your cursor on the last zero on the right margin and type in the amount you'd like to pay.
Another way to donate is through Fundly using the form conveniently supplied below.
Or: You can send us a check using old-fashioned snail mail:
History News Network
100 South King Street
Seattle, WA 98104
HNN is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit. ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE! All you have to do to satisfy Uncle Sam is keep a record of your transaction: a bank or credit card statement is sufficient.
"I find the History News Network indispensable for keeping up with new publications and new interpretations, and keeping track of debates over history, in both its academic and public forms, throughout the world." — Eric Foner
"As its wide coverage and its impressive numbers of hits-per-week indicate, HNN has become the most important -- and reliable -- source for fresh historical interpretation and, of special note, for the understanding of current events placed, often provocatively, in their historical contexts." — Walter LaFeber
- Male Historians Have Long Dominated Public Debates. Is Charlottesville a Turning Point?
- Kevin Levin says he’s changed his mind about Confederate statues
- Scholar of African history says his Jewish background didn’t stop him from writing about Muslims and Africa
- Jon Meacham points out why Lee should go but Washington should stay
- "I've studied the history of Confederate memorials. Here's what to do about them."