MAYBE GERMANY CAN ALSO EUROPEANIZE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE?
Never again means remaining vigilant. So, here are some news about three geocides denials: 1. As the oldest, the Armenian Genocide is about to note its 90th anniversary, the denyers succeeded in convincing their German (students) to remove it from the school books.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump wants a military parade down Pennsylvania Avenue on July 4th
- What Happens When an Entire Campus Is Rooted in the Confederacy?
- Short film reveals the terrible history of No Irish Need Apply
- California Assembly votes to support censure of Trump over comments on Charlottesville violence
- New evidence of Viking warrior women might not be what it seems
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar
- Peter Dreier calls on Americans to build monuments to liberal heroes
- Economics historian Joel Mokyr says it was culture that made the West rich