MAYBE GERMANY CAN ALSO EUROPEANIZE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE?
Never again means remaining vigilant. So, here are some news about three geocides denials: 1. As the oldest, the Armenian Genocide is about to note its 90th anniversary, the denyers succeeded in convincing their German (students) to remove it from the school books.
comments powered by Disqus
- A New Target for Old Spies: Congress
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught gay LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award