ANYBODY FOR DISMANTLING CHECK POINTS IN IRAQ?
To vote Iraqis had to go through 3 check points. They did so with a smile. They understand the check points made it possible for them to vote. No one complained. I could not but remember the constant complaints about Israeli check points and repeated worldwide demands that Israel dismantle them because they are HUMILIATING!
No more. Now they finally get it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Obama May Create Monument to Gay Rights Movement
- China to release last prisoner jailed over Tiananmen Square protests
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95