ANYBODY FOR DISMANTLING CHECK POINTS IN IRAQ?
To vote Iraqis had to go through 3 check points. They did so with a smile. They understand the check points made it possible for them to vote. No one complained. I could not but remember the constant complaints about Israeli check points and repeated worldwide demands that Israel dismantle them because they are HUMILIATING!
No more. Now they finally get it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Hillary Clinton’s 3 debate performances left the Trump campaign in ruins
- Now Austria Says It Will Likely Redesign Hitler's House, Not Tear It Down
- Some looted Idlib National Museum artifacts resurface, fate of others a mystery amidst ‘thriving black market trade’
- Is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau constitutional?
- Poll: Millennials desperately need to bone up on the history of communism
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"
- Conservative historians against Trump sign a petition warning he'd be dangerous
- Benjamin H. Irvin Named OAH Executive Editor
- Historian Diana Ramey Berry praises effort to return the skull of Nat Turner to his family