ANYBODY FOR DISMANTLING CHECK POINTS IN IRAQ?
To vote Iraqis had to go through 3 check points. They did so with a smile. They understand the check points made it possible for them to vote. No one complained. I could not but remember the constant complaints about Israeli check points and repeated worldwide demands that Israel dismantle them because they are HUMILIATING!
No more. Now they finally get it.
comments powered by Disqus
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?