ANYBODY FOR DISMANTLING CHECK POINTS IN IRAQ?
To vote Iraqis had to go through 3 check points. They did so with a smile. They understand the check points made it possible for them to vote. No one complained. I could not but remember the constant complaints about Israeli check points and repeated worldwide demands that Israel dismantle them because they are HUMILIATING!
No more. Now they finally get it.
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond