ANYBODY FOR DISMANTLING CHECK POINTS IN IRAQ?
To vote Iraqis had to go through 3 check points. They did so with a smile. They understand the check points made it possible for them to vote. No one complained. I could not but remember the constant complaints about Israeli check points and repeated worldwide demands that Israel dismantle them because they are HUMILIATING!
No more. Now they finally get it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy