EU AND KOREA ARE "DICTATORS' POODLES"
By the way, yesterday I attended a conference organized by FPRI. When I asked a South Korean professor about her people's feelings about the North Korean horrendous Gulag. (See, Revealed: the gas chamber horror of North Korea's gulag) she told me that the material is not published in Korea. Indeed, South Koreans merely refer to alleged atrocities and consider those who raise the subject to be right wing anti-Communists.
On the positive side, Iraqis world wide vote and remind the world that Arabs are not different, they, too, love freedom.
comments powered by Disqus
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Korean Survivors of Atomic Bombs Renew Fight for Recognition, and Apology
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors
- Black Death maps reveal how the plague devastated medieval Britain
- Bernie Sanders picks Cornel West to help write Democratic platform