EU AND KOREA ARE "DICTATORS' POODLES"
By the way, yesterday I attended a conference organized by FPRI. When I asked a South Korean professor about her people's feelings about the North Korean horrendous Gulag. (See, Revealed: the gas chamber horror of North Korea's gulag) she told me that the material is not published in Korea. Indeed, South Koreans merely refer to alleged atrocities and consider those who raise the subject to be right wing anti-Communists.
On the positive side, Iraqis world wide vote and remind the world that Arabs are not different, they, too, love freedom.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”