EU AND KOREA ARE "DICTATORS' POODLES"
By the way, yesterday I attended a conference organized by FPRI. When I asked a South Korean professor about her people's feelings about the North Korean horrendous Gulag. (See, Revealed: the gas chamber horror of North Korea's gulag) she told me that the material is not published in Korea. Indeed, South Koreans merely refer to alleged atrocities and consider those who raise the subject to be right wing anti-Communists.
On the positive side, Iraqis world wide vote and remind the world that Arabs are not different, they, too, love freedom.
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools