EU AND KOREA ARE "DICTATORS' POODLES"
By the way, yesterday I attended a conference organized by FPRI. When I asked a South Korean professor about her people's feelings about the North Korean horrendous Gulag. (See, Revealed: the gas chamber horror of North Korea's gulag) she told me that the material is not published in Korea. Indeed, South Koreans merely refer to alleged atrocities and consider those who raise the subject to be right wing anti-Communists.
On the positive side, Iraqis world wide vote and remind the world that Arabs are not different, they, too, love freedom.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"