EU AND KOREA ARE "DICTATORS' POODLES"
By the way, yesterday I attended a conference organized by FPRI. When I asked a South Korean professor about her people's feelings about the North Korean horrendous Gulag. (See, Revealed: the gas chamber horror of North Korea's gulag) she told me that the material is not published in Korea. Indeed, South Koreans merely refer to alleged atrocities and consider those who raise the subject to be right wing anti-Communists.
On the positive side, Iraqis world wide vote and remind the world that Arabs are not different, they, too, love freedom.
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment