A JOKE MAKING THE ROUNDS IN COMMUNIST CHINA
this is the joke told by Chinese cabbies. It sounds so Russians that it might be an omen especially as China is looking to India and discovering that populous democracies can thrive:
An American, A Frenchman and a Chinese statesmen took a walk in a forest. They came face to face with a pack of wolves. The American threatened to bombed them. They did move. The Frenchman tried to appease them with promises of Fresh lambs to no avail.
The Chinese whispered in their ears and they immediately dispersed. What did you tell them? his colleagues asked. I told them that if do not go away, I will take them to live them under the authority of the Chinese Communist party.
comments powered by Disqus
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors
- Black Death maps reveal how the plague devastated medieval Britain
- Bernie Sanders picks Cornel West to help write Democratic platform
- Trump is empowering anti-Semites, Holocaust deniers, and White nationalists
- The First Time a Plane Was Bombed