JUNE 23rd - THEY KEEP PROTESTING
I read of the regime's mendacity, of behind the scene negotiations, I read Ali Sistani is getting involved. I read Mousavi is under house arrest and cannot do as he wishes. I read the embassies are surrounded. It is all speculation.
I see the people refusing to give in and I know there is still hope.
Upcoming list of planned diaspora protests
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"