JUNE 23rd - THEY KEEP PROTESTING
I read of the regime's mendacity, of behind the scene negotiations, I read Ali Sistani is getting involved. I read Mousavi is under house arrest and cannot do as he wishes. I read the embassies are surrounded. It is all speculation.
I see the people refusing to give in and I know there is still hope.
Upcoming list of planned diaspora protests
comments powered by Disqus
- New ISIS video shows militants smashing ancient Iraq artifacts
- How air conditioning helped Ronald Reagan become president
- Mount Vernon uses lasers to scan mansion down to the nail
- Ray Bradbury home's demise has LA re-examining its history
- Alan Turing’s family demands the UK pardon its convicted homosexuals
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic