JUNE 23rd - THEY KEEP PROTESTING
I read of the regime's mendacity, of behind the scene negotiations, I read Ali Sistani is getting involved. I read Mousavi is under house arrest and cannot do as he wishes. I read the embassies are surrounded. It is all speculation.
I see the people refusing to give in and I know there is still hope.
Upcoming list of planned diaspora protests
comments powered by Disqus
- Previously untouched 600BC palace discovered under shrine demolished by Isil in Mosul
- Slate reveals that despite our apology, nothing’s been done to help Guatemalans infected in an experiment worse than Tuskegee
- Russian government website notes that game maker has sent “Secret Hitler” to every US senator
- Scholars debate the future of NATO
- Trump, Putin, and the New Cold War
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport