TSUNAMI - THE GOOD (TOWARDS A GROWN UP WORLD)
Something wonderful is happening around the world. Countries are competing with each other to see who will outdo the other in aiding the tsunami victims. Following decades of competition about who is the greatest victim we moved to a competition of who can demonstrate greater responsibility - act as a grown-up. India embarked on a major relief effort . China Competes with India and Japan. Most importantly, as you can see bellow, demands for grown up behavior are heard in the Arab world and not only in relations to natural disasters:
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history