TSUNAMI - THE GOOD (TOWARDS A GROWN UP WORLD)
Something wonderful is happening around the world. Countries are competing with each other to see who will outdo the other in aiding the tsunami victims. Following decades of competition about who is the greatest victim we moved to a competition of who can demonstrate greater responsibility - act as a grown-up. India embarked on a major relief effort . China Competes with India and Japan. Most importantly, as you can see bellow, demands for grown up behavior are heard in the Arab world and not only in relations to natural disasters:
comments powered by Disqus
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit