ISRAELI ARMY DOCTORS ARE NOT WANTED BUT ISRAELI DRONES ARE
Wherever Israelis go, controversy follows. It's a pity. As even the Guardian had to acknowledge, when it comes to disaster relief, Israel has much to offer and it is eager to offer. Not to mention the Israelis were also amongst the victims. Unfortunately Sri Lankans victims are prevented by their government from receiving the full benefits of the potential Israeli help. Even the Pope finds it inappropriate.
Fortunately, the Indians found a way to utilize Israeli drone technology to save lives. -"Army sources said that India was using Israeli-built Searcher Mark II drones to assess the damage from the mishap".
comments powered by Disqus
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum