INDIA A MEMBER OF A NEW DEMOCRATIC STRATEGIC ALLIANCE?
That, India hopes will be the outcome of its strategic cooperation with US, Australia and Japan to meet the devastated post-Tsunami Indian Ocean region. I suggest you start with "Tsunami diplomacy: Indo-US engagement creates new waves in the Indian Ocean." Note the most promising developments in Indian relations with Pakistan demonstrated in India and Pakistan swap list of nuclear facilities .
It is with new pride that India insists that it can take care of its own people and then some. It turns down China's offer of assistance with a polite no, thanks. It is healthy to assume responsibility.
comments powered by Disqus
- Why You Should Feel Free to Ignore Polls for a Few Weeks
- Neanderthals in Germany Went Extinct Right After Population Peak
- A Worker Broke a Window at Yale and Shed Light on History
- Which Barack Obama speech is the one for the history books?
- A Brief History Of Spousal Speeches At Political Conventions