INDIA A MEMBER OF A NEW DEMOCRATIC STRATEGIC ALLIANCE?
That, India hopes will be the outcome of its strategic cooperation with US, Australia and Japan to meet the devastated post-Tsunami Indian Ocean region. I suggest you start with "Tsunami diplomacy: Indo-US engagement creates new waves in the Indian Ocean." Note the most promising developments in Indian relations with Pakistan demonstrated in India and Pakistan swap list of nuclear facilities .
It is with new pride that India insists that it can take care of its own people and then some. It turns down China's offer of assistance with a polite no, thanks. It is healthy to assume responsibility.
comments powered by Disqus
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit