INDIA A MEMBER OF A NEW DEMOCRATIC STRATEGIC ALLIANCE?
That, India hopes will be the outcome of its strategic cooperation with US, Australia and Japan to meet the devastated post-Tsunami Indian Ocean region. I suggest you start with "Tsunami diplomacy: Indo-US engagement creates new waves in the Indian Ocean." Note the most promising developments in Indian relations with Pakistan demonstrated in India and Pakistan swap list of nuclear facilities .
It is with new pride that India insists that it can take care of its own people and then some. It turns down China's offer of assistance with a polite no, thanks. It is healthy to assume responsibility.
comments powered by Disqus
- Previously untouched 600BC palace discovered under shrine demolished by Isil in Mosul
- Slate reveals that despite our apology, nothing’s been done to help Guatemalans infected in an experiment worse than Tuskegee
- Russian government website notes that game maker has sent “Secret Hitler” to every US senator
- Scholars debate the future of NATO
- Trump, Putin, and the New Cold War
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport