INDIA A MEMBER OF A NEW DEMOCRATIC STRATEGIC ALLIANCE?
That, India hopes will be the outcome of its strategic cooperation with US, Australia and Japan to meet the devastated post-Tsunami Indian Ocean region. I suggest you start with "Tsunami diplomacy: Indo-US engagement creates new waves in the Indian Ocean." Note the most promising developments in Indian relations with Pakistan demonstrated in India and Pakistan swap list of nuclear facilities .
It is with new pride that India insists that it can take care of its own people and then some. It turns down China's offer of assistance with a polite no, thanks. It is healthy to assume responsibility.
comments powered by Disqus
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz