KHAMENEI LED CHANTS INCLUDE "CRIME IS DICTATED BY AMERICA"
Qatar's English daily,The Peninsular,provides us with the information MSM does it's best to hide for it does not support the claim that Obama's caution has been reciprocated or prevented the US from becoming"the issue." The chants were too complex not to have been carefully orchastrated:
The supreme leader demanded an end to the street protests and warned the defeated candidates that they would be held responsible for any “blood, violence and chaos” resulting from further demonstrations. “Leader! Just give us an order,” roared the crowd as he spoke strongly against the demonstrations which have rocked Tehran since the election result was announced.
The university itself and the long stretches of roads leading to it were packed with worshippers carrying posters of Khamenei and Ahmadinejad. The crowds also held aloft placards which read: “Leader! We will sacrifice ourselves for you” and “If you just give a sign, we will do everything for you.”
Although some men were distributing pictures of Ahmadinejad, who also attended the prayers, the overwhelming focus of attention of the crowds was Khamenei himself.
When Khamenei said the president’s opinion was closer to his, the crowd shouted: “Allahu Akbar” (God is greatest).
Organisers advised the crowds to ignore any leaflets or material that could be handed out as they left the prayer venue urging them to participate in political rallies.
As the crowds started dispersing, they were urged to chant: “Crime is dictated by America.”
“We won’t leave you alone, Imam” Khamenei, the crowd chanted. “We are all brothers and followers of the leader’s order” and “Even though the plots of enemies are too many, the leader of the revolution foils them.” The worshippers dispersed to shouts of “Death to America! Death to England! Death to Israel!”
comments powered by Disqus
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- Kennewick Man Will Return Home to Native American Tribes
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Liz Covart amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95
- Glenda Gilmore chides Yale for deciding to keep the name of Calhoun
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service